Sunday, May 29, 2011

Kids Worship/Scripture Memory

I rarely ever tote product recommendations on this blog. This space is really a scrapbook of memories for my kids to look back upon one day...

However...

I must break form this once to share about Seeds Family Worship.

You can read all about them on their website.

Essentially, worship music for children designed to aid in the memorization of scripture.

They have 6 CDs each with a different theme (i.e. courage, faith, encouragement, etc). Every song is a different passage of scripture. Sign me up.

My favorite part about it all? (Aside from my kids memorizing scripture). Each CD you purchase comes with two identical CDs. This way you can rip the packet in half and minister to someone in your life by giving them a free CD.


1 comment:

Audrey said...

LOVE these cds!!! We have all six as well, and Benjamin has memorized almost all of the songs. And yes, giving them away is awesome.